Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Rosary Obsession


Miss Heartsong posted a link on MyFace to this article that claims writing is good for you. It makes you heal faster, and apparently blogging releases dopamine just like running or listening to music does. I love listening to music and hate running; blogging is more of a day-to-day thing, like some days I absolutely love it and other days I’m all, “Man, what am I going to say today?”  Today might be one of those days, because the only thing I can think of to blog about is my rosary obsession. Last night I was looking at all my rosaries and thought, “Aren’t they great?” Plenty of people collect rosaries – I’ve known Protestants and atheists who did – and in my defense, I do pray it almost every day. Today I am wearing a T-shirt with a rosary on it, and I bid on a little rosary on eBay… and won! At lunch I took a walk and – you guessed it – prayed the rosary. Perhaps praying the rosary releases dopamine, at least for me. That could explain my addiction to it.

Famous Hat

1 comment:

Famous Hat said...

I'd like to note that I also slept with a rosary last night: the cuddly one made by Ma Hat.