Friday, March 22, 2019

Four More Photos


Here are a few more pictures. This first one is a fox that ran in front of me as I was taking my lunchtime walk. He stopped long enough for me to take a picture.


This is the pile of snow I climbed on top of. It was hard to see against a background of snow, but now that everything else has melted, it's easy to see. It was bigger...


This is the lute guitar I pondered buying at the silent auction.


And finally, this is a little setup I created at work for the money tree and the ti plant, since they like high humidity and my office is very dry. It looks like a professional setup, but there just happened to be a pinkish-red bowl the same color as the cheap plastic serving tray, or whatever this is. I'll tell you what it is: perfect for a plant setup!


Famous Hat

No comments: