Monday, April 28, 2014

Another Pictorial Post

Here is a very random selection of photos for your viewing pleasure. First is the BonomOlympics cake, which isn't much to look at, but everyone raved about the way it tasted.


Next is the inside of Gesu in Milwaukee.


Why is my closet staring at me like that?


I love this sign inside of the Village Green Tavern.


What flavor are these chips? I'm just not sure…


This is a very funny-looking baby carrot.


What a great name for a bar!


This little patch of snow looks kind of like a turtle. It was still around on the 11th of April, up at Holy Hill.


This photo sums up my tropical wedding shower.


This is the pretty little tin my chocolate friend came in.


And, according to the plants, it's both Christmas and Easter at Richard Bonomo's house!



Famous Hat





No comments: