Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Holy Saturday

This morning Richard Bonomo and the crew decorated Our Lady of Perpetual Sobriety for Easter. Here are a couple of photos he took of their work.


You can see why I go to OLPS no matter what language Mass is in! Imagine it all in darkness, then candles lighting one by one, and then at the Gloria all the lights are turned on, highlighting the dazzling white lilies and gilded reredos. That is what I have to look forward to in just a few hours!


I was unable to help decorate because my band had a gig this morning at a pancake breakfast: free pancakes, $20 in pay, and $1 in tips apiece! Awesome! I gave Hardingfele and Rockstar Tailor a ride in Erin Caitlyn O'Honda, and they were amazed at how clean she is. Afterwards we sat in Hardingfele's backyard and colored eggs with Tailor and a friend of hers. Below is a picture of our finished products. Then we ate them.


Famous Hat

No comments: