Today I worked from home and did laundry, so I took a photo of the two T-shirts Travalon bought at Irish Fest.
When Travalon came home, we went to the rail yard, and we could see some really cool clouds from there.
A train was just pulling out of the yard, and Travalon got a couple of shots of graffiti.
We went to the place off of Fair Oaks, but the cars there have all been there for a long time. Then we tried to find the train that had just left but never found it again. We went by Muso, where they were having improv tonight, but that didn't interest us. We went by the East Side Club, but there was a performer with a $5 cover charge, and we hadn't brought our membership cards to get in free, plus the parking lot was packed. So we went to the Northside Lounge and sat outside with some fancy drinks, talking about our travels to foreign lands. That made me feel like I was in college again. Some people said they liked Travalon's Dubrovnik shirt, and other people said they liked my "Is Potato" shirt and my hat from Africa Fest.
I love how colorful some of these are. Stay tuned for more screenshots from Travalon's videos.
Speaking of train graffiti, here are screenshots from the longer video recently posted on social media.
I love how colorful some of these are. Stay tuned for more screenshots from Travalon's videos.
Famous Hat








2 comments:
The train cars that had the word STANK on them made me laugh.
Post a Comment