Today did not start off fortuitously. The traffic was so bad that I was half an hour late to work, and then there was a cloudburst just as I got out of the car, so I was soaked. I walked slowly with Hardingfele at lunch, since she had hurt her toe, and I didn't bring my sunglasses because it was so overcast... and then the sun came out. As I was waiting for the shuttle, I suddenly realized I hadn't locked the breakroom or the copier room, but really, what are people going to steal - a ream of paper and some paper plates? Anyway, so many people were still around that it just didn't occur to me. Usually I'm the last one there.
However, things got better in the evening, when I joined some Shamrock Club buddies at the Elks Club for the monthly Irish session. Famie and Celtic Lass were there, and Travalon joined us when he got done with work. Here is a selfie Celtic Lass took of her and me.
I still have lots more graffiti to post, from a longer video of a local train and also the videos Travalon took a few weeks back. If you love train graffiti, keep checking back!






























No comments:
Post a Comment