Today was my first day parking at the new parking lot. Travalon met me there, and he took me to work and then came back and took photos of train graffiti.
Once at home, I took a photo of all three of my "Anglican rosaries."
This is probably my favorite chaplet, and it's so short. The prayers must be pretty universal, if both Coptic Christians and Anglicans do them. I say this because I asked the Coptics at Egypt Fest, where I bought the wooden chaplet on the right, which prayers they do on this, and it's basically the same as I have been doing, the "Jesus Prayer" on the seven beads and then the Trisagion on the big bead. Those are both very ancient prayers.
Tomorrow I will post more photos from Travalon's trip, and maybe the screenshots I took of a very long train someone posted on social media. Plus there are still plenty more from the videos Travalon took a couple of weeks ago. Stay tuned!
Famous Hat
















No comments:
Post a Comment