Today Seabird had two long meetings, so we were going to go to the Benefits Fair early. Then my sorta-boss told me he needed me to proctor an exam at that time because my coworker was coming in late today. Fortunately my coworker came in earlier than expected, so once I got the student set up, he could take over, and Seabird and I went to the Benefits Fair. Another colleague tagged along to ask us work questions, but then she wasn't interested in going to the fair. I like to get the swag. These are highlighters.
Meanwhile, Travalon has been out and about. Yesterday before work he went to Cross Plains and hiked on the Ice Age Trail.
Then he went to Mazomanie and took photos of train graffiti.
Today before work he went to Portage and hiked on the Ice Age Trail.
Then he went to the rail yard and took photos of train graffiti.
These are train engines. The graffiti artists never mess with them.
After work I had a Union meeting, then after dinner Travalon and I went to Kohl's to try to find a dress for the wedding I'm going to. I wanted a long, dark green dress, and they exist, but the sizes don't make any sense. Some of them were a size larger than what I wear in comfy clothes like tees and hoodies, yet they didn't fit me. And they didn't even have larger sizes than that. I may just wear the dark pink dress I've worn to other weddings, even if this is a fall wedding. Or I may find something this weekend.
Here's something crazy: for the first time ever, I was perfectly balanced in my food intake.
What's crazy is that today I didn't exactly have the healthiest diet: I had a fast-food bean burrito, a protein soda, two mini Reese's peanut butter cups I got at the Benefits Fair, and two packages of salty snacks that were leftovers from the ceili last night, as well as a banana, berries, soy milk, and a healthy breakfast and dinner. I also didn't eat nearly as many calories as I'd assumed. Perhaps I should regularly eat fast food bean burritos and packages of popcorn.
Famous Hat


























































No comments:
Post a Comment