Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Rosaries

Here is a picture of my rosaries (no other types of chaplets included):


From left to right:
Lourdes water rosary that came in some junk mail
Irish rosary I bought from Leaflet Missal
Missionary rosary I bought at Paris World Youth Day
Pink pearly rosary with heart-shaped beads that came in some junk mail
Pressed-rose bead rosary of Popes John Paul II and Benedict - I think someone brought me this from Rome, either Rich or Anna Banana II
Cord rosary Anna Banana II brought back from Betania
Glow-in-the-dark rosary someone gave me at Paris World Youth Day
Random rosary I probably found at church
Olive pit rosary from Holy Land my dad gave me
One-decade Jubilee Year rosary Anna Banana II brought back from Rome
Pink rosary with heart-shaped medal - from church?
Black one-decade rosary given by Ethel's brother, who is now a Legionary of Christ priest
Blue rosary made by team captain of our bike team, the Rosary Riders, from the MS 150 bike ride
Turquoise one-decade rosary appeared in my purse
First rosary I ever made
Wooden one-decade rosary - source unknown
Wooden rosary that came in some junk mail
Blue rosary that came in some junk mail
One-decade rosary I made
Pearly rosary that came in some junk mail
Blue rosary with heart-shaped beads that came in some junk mail
Pressed-rose bead Jubilee Year rosary - probably came from Rome, brought back by either Rich or Anna  Banana II

As you can see, a really good source for free rosaries is Catholic junk mail.  I did not include my Cuddly Rosary in this photo, and I forgot the one-decade pale green bracelet rosary that Luxuli brought back from Santiago de Compostela and gave me for my birthday last month, but it is on the far right of this picture of my one-decade rosaries, minus the one I made myself:



Famous Hat

No comments: