Monday, September 23, 2024

Get Kraken with Jerry: Wolverhampton Sport Report

 

This morning I took a little longer to get out the door, since the shuttle was coming two minutes later, but it was there when I got to the parking lot. I ran out of my car to the shuttle... and then realized I didn't have my laptop, so I had to run back to the car and get it. Luckily the shuttle wasn't actually leaving for a few more minutes, so I didn't have to panic - it's just that it always seemed to be running just a bit late in the morning, so as soon as it got there before, we all piled on and then it immediately left. I also walked with my colleague at lunch, and Travalon and I went swimming, so I got a lot of active minutes today.

Duolingo seems to think that life is a party. Check it out.


Remember the young tree that was dying of the drought last summer? Almost all its leaves had fallen off, and I thought it would die, but fortunately it recovered. Now it's got plenty of leaves, but they are already changing colors.

Travalon texted me midday to say he had written another script for Get Kraken with Jerry, so here is Rodrigo the Rhinoceros complaining about Saturday's disappointing Wolverhampton game.


I think it's time for Jerry to talk about something other than sports, like say the eclipse. He could interview Tenebrae about that. It would be so cute for him to interview Aoife the little lavender giraffe, but I don't know what she could talk about. Another possible interviewee: Sir Rup, the Earl of Wafford. I will try my own hand at writing some scripts, but Travalon will have to keep voicing Jerry. I can't do a British accent to save my life.


Famous Hat


No comments: