We finally heard that we will be going back to campus for work on the 10th of August. Meanwhile, I worked from home today, and Travalon had a short day so he went to Columbus and Portage. Here are some photos of graffiti in Portage.
He took some other photos too.
At Lola's we were seated immediately and our server was very attentive, so despite getting there later than originally planned, we weren't there very long. We got a new type of pizza that Travalon wanted to try, and he loved it. It has pepperoni and sausage on it. The DJ wasn't starting up until 7:00, and until then they were playing jazz and salsa, so I was happy. Once the DJ started, he played some really weird stuff that probably is world music, but it's not what I think of when promised "world music." Travalon thought the second song sounded like a sick cat. Also, the bundino was butterscotch, not chocolate with lavender whipped cream, so it wasn't that tempting to me. I had a couple bites of Travalon's and found it too sweet. Still, I love the vibe in that place, especially with all the Christmas lights up. The weirdest thing is that at the Mallards game I had an infused drink with 10 mg and didn't feel much, but tonight I had an infused drink with 5 mg and totally felt it. At least this means my fears of having built up a tolerance are unfounded, but I'm not sure what's going on - some brands lying about how potent they are? Now I'm just sleepy, so I should go to bed soon since tomorrow I have to get up for my annual eye exam that I remember to schedule about once every three years.
Famous Hat























No comments:
Post a Comment