Today the water was shut off in my building, but I didn't care since I always work from home on Tuesdays anyway, and then I went to Adoration with my new polar bear-tracking bracelet with the lava beads which arrived in the mail today. How timely, since it matched my lava rosary, which I used at Adoration. This is a female polar bear on the western side of Hudson Bay in Canada, probably in the Churchill area; we're also tracking a young red panda in Nepal and a female hammerhead shark off the coast of Florida. The original shark was Riptide, but then she vanished, which they said could happen when the tracker is over a year old, and they gave us a new one to track named Athena who has been going up and down the east coast of Florida. Then today Riptide suddenly appeared on the east coast of Florida herself, so apparently we are now tracking two sharks.
Travalon had a short day at work, so he went to visit a high school buddy. He saw a train stopped on the bridge above the road.


















No comments:
Post a Comment