Tuesday, October 3, 2017

No "I'm Sorry" Cards?


So today I was at a drugstore, looking for a card to send someone an apology, and to my surprise that category doesn’t exist. They have every gradation of birthday card you can imagine, and Halloween cards, sympathy cards, “miss you” cards, and all sorts of other things, but not a simple “I’m sorry.” This seems so odd to me because people send “thank you” cards all the time, but do they not send “I’m sorry” cards when they are sorry? Or am I the only one so short-tempered and impatient that I need this category of card? I ended up buying a blank card to fill out, but it does puzzle me. Is this a market niche that needs to be filled (and could I become rich filling it)? Or am I really the only person on the face of the earth who could use a regular supply of these cards? Further proof that I am very far from canonization, I suppose.

Famous Hat

No comments: