Friday, May 4, 2018

Mini Ukulele and Other Photos


It's time I posted some more photos, so here are some from the trip Travalon and I took to Milwaukee a couple of weeks ago. First is a face someone drew on this part of the riverwalk:


Next are some photos from St. John the Evangelist, the Milwaukee cathedral:




My "Olbrich series" fridge magnets did turn out pretty well:


This is the rosary I got in Costa Maya, Mexico. I prayed with it once, but it is awkward to use and better for decoration, so I hung it over our bed.


Speaking of our bedroom, here are some of the denizens. First is a photo of my green Irish bears in three sizes. We call them (in descending order of size) Dineen, Erin, and Enid.


Here is the soft pretzel Travalon bought for me last week. It doesn't have a name yet.


And here are all the stuffies I have on my side of the bed, including Jørgen the Narwhal:


Travalon just acquired Bobbi the Bobcat. Here she is with Randy Panda:


Speaking of cute, coral-colored narwhals, we found these in a head shop on State Street. I think they are supposed to be sushi...? They were very cute, but I didn't want to spend as much as they were asking for them so I just took a picture.


Remember Rich's amazing hot chocolate from the Crema Cafe? Here is what the Chocolaterian served him, which is almost as beautiful except for not having any sprinkles.


Travalon and I went to the Sauk Dam, and we saw this rainbow from the water spewing through the dam. There is often water pouring through it, but I had never seen a rainbow there before.


And finally, photos of my tiny ukulele from Brazil. The second one is with my soprano ukulele for purposes of comparison. Sorry, no videos yet - I am still practicing. It's going well, though, so soon.



An added bonus: a video of the Flying Bango from the Bucks game!


Famous Hat

No comments: