Thursday, November 9, 2017

Late Autumn Photos


Sorry that I haven't blogged in so long. Tuesday I was at a Diversity Forum all day, and then in the evening Travalon and I went out for 75 cent tacos. Yesterday I was very tired. None of that is interesting, so instead let me share some recent photos with you. The first one is a rather blurry shot that Rich took of himself, Tiffy, and me at the corn maze.


Next are a couple of shots of Rich's jack-o-lantern this year, which was a sine wave (?).



This is a beautiful sunset from our dock. The photo doesn't really do it justice, but you can see how the colors were reflected in the water.


Here is the animalito that Travalon and I made! It kind of looks like Rodney.


My train painting wasn't quite as successful. I am much better at depicting animals than trains.


This was a random piece of art (?) we found on the Ice Age Trail.


Here is a shot up the side of the bluff on the Ice Age Trail. You can see the interesting rock formations along the side and top of the hill.


And finally, my semiannual shot of my white Christmas cactus blooming. (It's not really a Christmas cactus - it always blooms around Halloween.) The magenta one is covered with buds, so soon it should be in full bloom.


Famous Hat

No comments: