Thursday, September 6, 2018

More Pictures of My Summer


Here are some other pictures I have taken lately. First is a petunia growing between the curb and the street in Reedsburg.


These are a couple of shots from the 14th story meeting room in my office building: the view out of the window, and three bass balalaikas that are stored there.




Here are some shots from our trip to the Railroad Museum in East Troy.







And here are some shots from our boat ride on Pewaukee Lake.




The Viking boat is back in our neighborhood, with more decorations:


A coworker brought me these things from Germany. The box of mints says, "Sunshine for you" and the coaster says, "Everyday Heroine." This was to thank me for a big favor I did for her.


Here are pelicans, a bald eagle, and the sunset from our sunset cruise on Horizon Marsh:




In Beaver Dam there is a restaurant that appears to be called "Ng's Garden Buff," although it is actually called Ming's Garden Buffet.


This is the stick figure statue on a building on the Square.


Here are some shots Travalon took on his trip up north: a pizza place he went to overlooking the lake, and the view from the cottage they rented.



Here is a shot of me taking a picture of my succulents in the kitchen window:


Finally, some videos. First is a steel drum band doing "September" by Earth, Wind and Fire.


This is the carillon playing "On, Wisconsin."


And finally, here is a video of Travalon demonstrating all the instruments in the riverside park in Beaver Dam. I know it is kind of dark, but you can get an idea of all the instruments.


Famous Hat


No comments: