Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Campus Blossoms


Yesterday I went for a walk in the Allen Centennial Gardens, and I saw this lovely tulip.


Today was cold and blustery, so I went to the Botany greenhouse, where I used to work in my student days. The orchid room was full of blooms.


I thought this succulent had such an interesting bloom.


Look at all the fuchsias in bloom!
 

And this lovely orange lily.


The pitcher plants were also in bloom.



And plenty of plants were blooming in the desert area!







Then, just for fun, I strolled over to the Horticulture greenhouse. Lots was blooming there too!





There is also a magnolia tree blooming outside of a lab building.


This has nothing to do with flowers (although there are some visible in this picture), but I just thought this display for Divine Mercy Sunday at our church was so lovely.


Famous Hat


No comments: