Today I worked on campus and walked very slowly after our long trek through the garden yesterday. Hardingfele couldn't walk with me because she was home taking care of a sick cat. Then a colleague asked me to help with a project because she didn't trust our other colleagues to understand it, so I worked a bit late. Anyway, we got it done.
I found this cool graffiti on a video on the social media page for our local railroad fans. There was probably more, but a lot of the people on this page only seem interested in the engines, so their videos will cut off quickly once the engines are past.
And here are some more screenshots from Travalon's videos. This train is one of those that has stacked shipment containers, so the graffiti is only on the flat car beneath them, and the train was going so fast that they're all kind of blurry. Still, some are really beautiful.
Believe it or not, there's still a lot more train graffiti to come. I found out today that there is no National Train Graffiti Day (since there's a day for just about everything else), and when I asked Google why, it said because governments can't sponsor something celebrating an illegal activity. OK, fair enough, but from now on in my world, the last day of August is National Graffiti Day. Tomorrow will probably not feature any graffiti anyway, since I imagine Travalon will have lots of photos from his trip. I expect my day will be relatively uneventful, so maybe the whole blog post will be about his trip.
Famous Hat

No comments:
Post a Comment