Today I worked from home, then Travalon was going to the Mallards playoff game and I was sorely tempted to skip Adoration and Night Prayer, which I was leading, to join him. I went to Adoration anyway, hoping to see a train to show I had done the right thing, but the train came while I was at Adoration. Here are some screenshots.
I just posted Travalon's photo of this next one yesterday, but the colors are so vibrant in this screenshot.
Is this next one in Irish? The first word looks like "agus," which means "and" in Irish, but then again it could be AGU5, which means nothing to me.
Travalon sent me some photos from when he was at Salmo Pond on Saturday.
He had a short day today, so he went to Columbus and saw two AmTrak trains. Here's one:
He also got this intriguing coffee cup at Julie's Cafe:
I was tempted to ditch Night Prayer and join him at the game after Adoration, but they were beaten by the Royal Oak (Michigan) Leprechauns 6-1. It was probably vengeance because the Mallards beat the Leprechauns 19-0 last June, but that was not a playoff game. Now the Mallards are out of the tournament, so baseball and softball are done for 2026 here in Madison.
Famous Hat





No comments:
Post a Comment