Monday, August 24, 2026

Beautiful Night for a Boat Ride

 

Today I worked on campus and walked with Hardingfelde at lunch. She said our bandleader had posted some videos from Ukrainian Fest and they weren't bad, so I checked them out, and she was right. I saw this chalk witch on my afternoon walk.

Then in the evening Travalon and I took the boat out. It was a beautiful evening. Here are some photos. First, graffiti under the bridge.



Look how beautiful the sky was, and its reflection in the water.


We looked at the moon through the telescope, and I tried to take a photo, but it's blurry. Then I tried to take a photo of the moon itself, not through the telescope, and that wasn't any better. It was so beautiful in real life and in the telescope.

I have compiled Travalon's train videos from his last few trips to Duplainville, Portage, Waukesha, and Ixonia into a video. I haven't edited it, so I might not put it on YouTube as is, but here are screenshots of graffiti from the first two trains. Some of these are true works of art.












Here is where the screenshots of the second train begin.




This is a really mature car: "fart barf."





This graffiti is actually on a train behind the train Travalon was filming, but you can see it in this gap.









That is enough for one post. I will post more in the coming days.



Famous Hat

No comments: