Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Watertown Train Graffiti

 

There is not much to say about today, except that I had a couple of colleagues who called me with questions, and I wondered when I became the font of all wisdom. In both cases I was able to help them, so maybe I should mention this in my annual review, whenever that happens. As I was leaving Adoration, the steam whistle at the Union Terrace sounded, which seemed odd because it usually goes off one hour before sunset, but this was a quarter of an hour early. Usually that means a storm is coming, but so far no storm has transpired. I did see a train coming as I was heading to Adoration, but I passed before it would have impeded my forward progress, and then I saw the arms go up as I was returning from Adoration, so I just missed one. Oddly, no video has been posted yet on social media of either train.

As promised, here are screen shots of the video Travalon made yesterday in Watertown, of graffiti on the first train he saw.













































































This post is long enough, so I'll tackle the second train tomorrow.


Famous Hat


No comments: