Thursday, August 20, 2026

Robot Research Study

 

Today I worked on campus, and I was a research subject in a study using a robot to move stuff around. It seemed silly, since I could have moved the stuff around in a fraction of the time it took me to get the robot to do it, but I got $23 in cold, hard cash. Why $23? It was because I was paid $15/hour for doing this for an hour and a half. Then Hardingfele and I took a walk in the afternoon, and in the evening Travalon and I played pickleball. I think I like tennis better, but it's definitely fun, and I'm definitely terrible at it.

When I tried to post some more of Travalon's photos, I got an error message, but I was able to post these screenshots of the train going by in our neighborhood. 




Then I realized I was trying to load too many photos at once. Here are more photos from Thursday.


























And here are photos from Travalon's trip on Saturday.






This may be the awesome graffiti I saw on a train as I was heading to Adoration some weeks ago. I remember it looking like this, and being on a brown car.





I still have to get the screenshots from his videos on Saturday, plus we're probably going to have more videos tomorrow. I'm taking the day off of work, and we're watching trains.


Famous Hat

No comments: