Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!

 

I forgot to mention that on Sunday, when Cecil Markovitch asked if we objected to going to Serbian Fest right after Egypt Fest, Travalon said, "I'll never balk at anything Balkan!"

Today I worked on campus, and Seabird made mochi for FART 5. Yum! Then she, Hardingfele, and I walked along the Lakeshore Path at lunch, and it occurred to me that I was the only one of the three of us born in this country. Even I am quite far from where I was born, in upstate New York. In the evening I had three Zoom meetings in a row: the Shamrock Club, the Rosary Ladies, and Night Prayer. Phew! I am done Zooming for now!

Here are more screenshots from that compilation I made of Travalon's train videos. I tried to paste them in order, but sometimes they didn't paste where I told them to. Still, they are all from one train.

















This one is probably my favorite from this train:


These next three are tags I've seen fairly often, and two of them are the same.


Here's some non word art - an orca!





This is an odd tag. At first I thought it was just a rust pattern.


And this is from the train I posted screenshots of last night. I didn't post this one because it's not colorful, but on second thought it's kind of interesting.


There are so many more screenshots to come! Stay tuned!


Famous Hat


No comments: