Today was another mellow Tuesday. I did laundry, and the dryer is working again because Travalon bought a $24 lint trap on eBay. So much better than getting a new dryer! It kind of rained on and off today, but I did walk outside. As I was coming home from Adoration, the whole sky was pink. Once I got home, I took a few photos that don't do it justice. What a sunset!
Travalon sent me photos he took with his phone this past weekend. Here is the bonfire at the Brazilian party.
Yesterday he worked in Sun Prairie, so he stopped in Windsor on his way home and took photos of train cars he saw there.
More screenshots from a local train. Some of these were also on the train I saw pulling out yesterday.
I heard our neighborhood train go by around 4:30, too early for me to see it because I was still in the middle of working. The guy who always makes videos of it posted one, so I got some screenshots.














No comments:
Post a Comment