Thursday, September 17, 2026

Halfway to St. Patrick's Day Hoolie

 

Today I worked on campus and met with the president of the Shamrock Club over our coffee break so that we could discuss my possibly joining the board, then on my afternoon break I walked with Hardingfele. She did break her toe, but she's doing better now. Then after work I drove to the Village Green Tavern to join the Shamrock Club for the Halfway to St. Patrick's Day Hoolie, which was a lot of fun. The table was totally packed, so four of us ladies sat at a booth until Travalon joined us, then they left me to sit with him alone, but people did keep popping by to talk to us. They are all such fun people!

Here are more screen shots of the first train we saw at Von Loppy's. Even though I posted a number of the photos already on a previous post, there are still so many photos that I can't put all of them from one train on this post. Travalon took these with his cell phone, and you can see how clear they are even though the train is going so fast, so the phone is better at train videos than his good camera. Sorry about the black around the edges; he took these vertically, and I don't know how to get rid of those yet. I'm still learning when it comes to screenshots.


































































I just have to add these two amazing photos someone took in the Horicon rail yard.



Are those not incredible? I've seen some Alien tags before, but nothing this elaborate.


Famous Hat

No comments: