There wasn't too much to say about my day at work, except that it was very productive, and also I walked with Hardingfele at lunch. However, on the way home from my new parking lot, I could see the train was poised to head north, so at home I took a walk to the crossing. Just as I gave up and was starting to walk home, I heard the train horn, so I hurried back to the crossing and could see the train heading north. I was all excited and made a video, but it didn't really have that great of graffiti, and later when I saw the other side of the train on social media, there wasn't much on that side either. I walked back home to find Travalon had already gotten back from work, so we went to Nar Turkish restaurant and sat on the patio overlooking the rail yard, but it got too cold so we moved inside to eat dinner. I love this neon sign they have by their ice cream stand.

































No comments:
Post a Comment