So I completely forgot to mention that I marched in the parade briefly yesterday, when my Union peeps saw me and signaled for me to join them. They had sent an email saying, "Meet at this place at 10:30 to march in the parade!" but I wasn't motivated enough to do that. You can see me joining them in this video:
Today was a much less interesting day, but Hardingfele and I did walk at lunch, and we saw some flowers. She said this looked like one that should be blooming in the spring, and it was called something like a Spring Star, which would seem to imply that it should have bloomed earlier than the cusp of autumn.
And this one is blue sage.
Hardingfele said it smelled like tar and cat pee. I thought it smelled like sage.
After work I went to the Waunakee Village Center for our annual condo association meeting. Our Vice President was retiring from the board, and two people threw their names in the hat, so four of us were running for three positions. The President and I (the Treasurer) were both reelected, and the new guy apparently got the most votes, so he's our new Vice President. He's only lived here a few months, but he ran a business for years, so he has lots of relevant experience, plus he grew up the third of nine kids out in the country, so he's probably handy. Thank goodness someone on the board is, because that is not my strong suit. I just pay the bills.
Famous Hat



No comments:
Post a Comment