Friday, September 11, 2026

Travalon's Boating Lunch Break and Tiffy's Birthday Dinner

 

Today I took an early, long lunch to go boating with Captain Travalon.


After work I met Tiffy and Travalon downtown, and we went to the Indian restaurant on State Street for Tiffy's birthday dinner. We had gobi mandarin, which is deep-fried cauliflower in a delicious tomato sauce, and garlic naan, and then for my main course I had something with cheese and potato dumplings. So tasty! We all had kheer (rice pudding) for dessert because that's what the other two wanted, and while I wanted rasmalai, they were out of it. We did have to wait awhile for the waiter to come back for our dessert order, and then another while for him to bring the bill, but that's okay, we just chatted.

Here are more screen shots frrom the video of the local train I posted two screenshots from yesterday.













And here is a screenshot from one of Travalon's videos that he made yesterday in Portage.


This screenshot is from a video made at night, so it's harder to see, but I hadn't seen it before.


And more screenshots from another video:





I still have to get back to Travalon's videos from several weeks ago, when we had a day off of work and went to Dupeyville. It's just that people keep posting videos on social media with such awesome graffiti.


Famous Hat

No comments: