Sunday, November 22, 2009

Famous Hat Joint: Rabbit Lullaby

Here is another Famous Hat joint for my bunnies, Charlie and Cashmere. The lyrics are as follows:

Charlie, Charlie, you sailed away,
Cashmere, Cashmere, for a year and a day,
Charlie, Charlie, you sailed so far,
Cashmere, Cashmere, following a star.

You sailed to an island where the ocean was calm,
The sand was all white and the trees were all palm.
You played in the surf and you played in the sun,
Oh, Charlie and Cashmere, you had so much fun.

(chorus)

Your boat hit the sand and you hopped out to see,
You said, "I wonder what this lovely place could ever be?
The sand is so white and the sky is so blue!"
Oh, Charlie, I wish I could sail with you!

(chorus, bridge, chorus)

Banana for breakfast and banana for lunch,
Of banana you ate a whole bunch.
You slept all night in a little grass hut
And you drank all your water from a big coconut!

(chorus)

And here I am performing it:


No comments: