Thursday, November 5, 2009

Meeting Minutes

Sorry - it was a VERY busy day today. I was in meetings practically all day, even during what is *supposed* to be my lunch time. Just to prove it, I am posting the minutes I took during the Education Committee meeting, with incriminating evidence removed to protect the guilty.

Isn't that informative? We were in the tropics with live music, just a few clouds, and a unicorn. It was so sunny that the sun had to wear shades! Then a spider came along. The End. Don't you wish you had such interesting meetings to take notes for? This is what happens when a person doesn't get enough caffeine. Remember, friends don't let friends take notes while not under the influence of coffee! You can see the ugly results for yourself.

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele and Plysj said...

Well it this was a 12:30 meeting, ya think they would have had FOOD there??? I love the art.

Famous Hat said...

This was a brown bag. I always think those are the ultimate insult. "Yeah, we're going to use up your lunch hour, but you have to bring your own food."

WV: oninki - a pig speaking in Pig Latin.