Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Birthday Adventure Photos


Here are some photos from my birthday adventures. First is the awesome house in Deerfield that was super decorated for Christmas.



And here is a movie of it, so you can see the lights dancing.


And this is another house in Deerfield that is almost as decorated.


Here is the teal beer I had at Funk Factory.


And here are the "memojis" that Tiffy created. This one is me, Tiffy, and Travalon.


And this is Rich. The bottom one, with the orange eyes, is really true to life.


This is the pretty rock I bought at the crystal store, that supposedly gives you self-confidence for public speaking. I just think it is pretty!



And this is the sunset we saw in Bellville on Sunday.


And finally, here is the short (3 minute) movie I promised of the Christmas lights in Richland Center:


Famous Hat


No comments: