Friday, January 3, 2020

Photos of Christmas and New Years Eve


Happy 2020! I am taking the day off of work for my birthday, and soon Travalon, Tiffy, and I will have a grand adventure. First here are some pictures from recent adventures. This is a video of the swans on Lake Mendota. Sorry that it isn't better.


My one plant at work (the "mystery plant" that is a bean peperomia) is doing something odd. Look at the top of it.


Here are some photos from the Third Day of Christmas Carol Sing. I don't get to see Darth Luther much these days!


And here is the inside of the Lutheran church.


The organist who hosted the party afterwards has the most beautiful collection of small glass Christmas trees.





Here are photos of our trip to Rochester. Travalon is with his favorite icon!



Here is the flight of beers that we had at the brewpub in Rochester. They were all delicious!


This is the pool at the Kahler Grand Hotel, with the dome over it.


Here are some shots from the Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine in La Crosse:






I will try to make a movie of the lights in Richland Center soon; here are a couple of photos to whet your appetites.



This is a really beautiful jewelry shop window in Spring Green:


And here is my family when I was sixteen! I don't remember ever looking this good.


This is a screenshot of a text Richard Bonomo sent me in reply to my question of how a fundraising dinner had gone. You can ignore the people's names, since Siri messed those up anyway, but I love his description of the dinner! I tried to read it to Kathbert but almost choked, I was laughing so hard, so Rich tried to read it, but he also was laughing too hard, and so Kathbert had to read it herself - and then she started to laugh really hard. Travalon was dozing on the couch, but when he heard us all laughing, he laughed in his sleep.


Here I am with the people we went out with on New Year's Eve. Not looking quite as good as at sixteen!


And finally, this is a short movie of the Christmas House in town.


Famous Hat


No comments: