Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Take This Job and Hex It!!

Here is the voodoo doll I gave to Hardingfele to thank her for watching my bunnies while I was in New Orleans. I did it as sort of a joke, but sure enough if she then didn't get a new job. Now everyone wants to borrow this little guy! (I don't know if he has a name; Hardingfele never said if she named him so I've been calling him Voodoo Head.)

Perhaps Voodoo Head will work for you as well. Being a practicing Catholic, I don't actively endorse such nonsense, but if you are looking for a new job or hoping to improve your current position, feel free to download this image of Voodoo Head. (He scanned pretty well, don't you think?) Voodoo Head is a very photogenic guy, and who knows, maybe he will bring you good luck in your job search too.

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Melodee Patterson said...

Thanks for the downloadable Voodoo Head! I'll put him to work immediately :-)

Melodee

Famous Hat said...

Melodee,

Let me know if he works. Right now he on loan to Kathbert so Hardingfele is willing to lend him out to people.

Famous Hat