Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bubbly Springs

A few weekends ago, Jilly Moose and I went to a very cute little town called Mineral Point for their annual Cornish Fest.  Here are a few pictures from it:


An artsy creature over a shop door


Very cool old building


Norwegian building constructed for Chicago World's Fair

Last weekend, Tiffy and I went on a hike at a park called Pheasant Branch.  Here is a picture to show you the rich fall colors.


And here is a short movie of the little bubbly springs there.  Instead of leaving our inane dialogue, I made a loop of the springs making their cute little "boop, boop" sound and then in the background have the Finale file I created of that Thomas Weelkes madrigal, "Retire My Thoughts."  Finale does a pretty good job with the fake singers, I think.




Famous Hat

No comments: