Friday, February 3, 2012

Gray Hair

I can’t think of anything to blog about today, having said everything there is to be said about winning a coin and getting a coin rosary, so Toque McToque suggested I blog about the conversation I had with my current office mate Light Bright regarding gray hair. (An interesting side note: yesterday was Light Bright’s second anniversary at this job, so it was #2 on 2/2.) I don’t remember how this topic came up, but Light Bright cannot wait to go gray. She has six gray hairs so far and says they are a lot thicker than her dark hairs, so she is hoping to have thick, silver hair soon.

“My dad went gray when he was sixteen,” she said. She is nearing thirty herself and is getting impatient to go gray all the way.

I am a bit older than Light Bright and am not excited about the idea of going gray, but my hair is so light I honestly can’t tell if there are any grays in there. My father is the same way, and Ma Hat still has mostly dark hair at seventy. Light Bright looked at the top of my head (she is also quite a bit taller than I am) and said I have three gray hairs. Maybe it’s from this job, although now that hubie got demoted and FOX got another job, things are much more pleasant. I guess it is just the result of a number of years on earth. Sigh.

Famous Hat

No comments: