Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bad Day Turned into Wonderful Day


Yesterday I was having a bad day, topped off by that heartbreaking Badger loss. Today I woke up feeling very depressed but dragged myself to work anyway… just to have someone call the moment I got in, before I had even logged into my computer, and she was so irate that she plans to send nasty letters to my boss and my boss’s boss. Why is she so mad? She didn’t receive something from us, because she moved and didn’t tell us. I said I would send it again and please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, but she did NOT like that answer. Fortunately my coworkers all dealt with this person while I was in Hawaii, so they know she is high maintenance, but it really brought me down so I called Travalon to cheer me up. Guess what he did? He sent me a dozen red roses at work! My day has definitely improved! Thanks, Travalon!

Famous Hat

No comments: