Thursday, August 27, 2009

Spam! Wonderful Spam!

So this morning my good friend Mo P. (ladychat13) sent me the following excessively compelling email:

Good morning

Do you know & get hold of Designers goods? I know of a low price websie sell .If you interested You can to website : www.blahblahblah looking for you like goods.

thank

Don't bother checking out that website, since I have modified it. Though I'm sure it was TOTALLY legitimate, since the thing that most makes me want to check out an unknown and potentially viral website is an unsolicited piece of email full of grammatical and spelling errors. But if you really want to, let me know and you can to website (or websie, whatever) looking for you like goods.

I especially appreciate the singular "thank" at the end. I mean, really, why do I need more than one? That's just greedy.

Famous Hat

No comments: