Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wedding Bells for A & A

Last night I had a very weird dream that Octomom was starting a singing career, and also that my fish had two little babies: a tiny Arphaxad (the white one) and a tiny Amminadab (the orange one). They were so cute! That inspired me to look up how to identify your fish's gender, and my best guess is that, despite their masculine names, only Amminadab is a male while Arphaxad is much more likely a female. (Don't expect any junior A&A's any time soon; my fish will never grow large enough in their current home to breed.)

And so I present to you:
The Wedding of Arphaxad and Amminadab!

The happy couple first met in a pet store fish tank, but they really got to know each other in a bowl on a window ledge in my office. Amminadab decided he really liked Arphaxad and would always chase her around and around the bowl, and she never seemed to be swimming away from him all that quickly, so they decided to make it official.



At the reception: Fishyssoise!


Then a honeymoon in the tropics! How romantic!

(Thanks to Palm Tree Fan for all photos and photo doctoring.)

Famous Hat

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Wow what adventurous fish. Congratulations and best wishes for little fishes.