Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Arphaxad 2007-2010

Ever since I returned from Early Music Camp, my girl goldfish Arphaxad (yes, I know that's not a girl's name) has not been feeling well. Yesterday she seemed to be getting better, but this morning she was very dead. I had her for over three years. Her buddy Aminnadab seems to be doing just fine, except that after I pulled her out and gave her a burial at toilet, he has been freaking out and swimming around, looking for her. Maybe I should get him a new buddy.

Arphaxad in happier times
(photo credit: Palm Tree Fan)

Famous Hat

3 comments:

Hardingfele and Plysj said...

I am so sorry about Arphaxad, but I do have buddies for replacement on hold from a neighbor, so stay tuned. He had a good fishy life

Famous Hat said...

But are those things goldfish or minnows? I can't get a straight answer out of either you or Rockstar Tailor.

Amminadab seems very sad today. I guess fish can mourn too.

Hardingfele and Plysj said...

Some type of gold fish fry