Monday, June 20, 2011

GOOD NEWS!!!

I have some fabulous news to report today - my supervisor FOX is going to guard a different henhouse!!  In one of those strokes of irony that suffuse my entire life, FOX is going to guard the very henhouse I ran away from lo these three years past.  Perhaps FOX figured I would not follow anyone there!  In this FOX is correct, but I cannot imagine choosing to follow FOX anywhere, so FOX was always quite safe in that regard.  So hubie got demoted and FOX is leaving!!  I'm doing my Happy Dance - Guaguanco!






Famous Hat

4 comments:

Famous Hat said...

From Luxuli:

Praise God for the break in your good news....you've got the touch of the Irish or something! all those rosary entries?

Hardingfele said...

Thank you for that FAIR and BALANCED coverage of the event! All I can say is dont let the door hit your backside on the way out!

Famous Hat said...

I'm sure you felt the same way when FOX left your place too. How many henhouses has this FOX guarded in the last six years???

Hardingfele said...

Actually FOX and I applied for the same position, she got it and then I left. I just wonder how I can catch up on the extra 40K a year :-)