Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blossoms and Rosaries

Here are two true stories for my readers to ponder:

1. Did you enjoy the photos of Mom McToque's daylilies? Weren't those pretty? A neighbor asked to take photos of them, and Mom McToque said sure. Early Saturday morning she got up to go to the Farmer's Market, and she saw her neighbor cutting some flowers. Since when does receiving permission to photograph a person's garden mean you can help yourself to the flowers??  Her neighbor knew she was busted, so she sent a message via Toque's husband, on a 3x5" index card, about how she had "honest and pure" intentions: her camera wasn't working, so she was going to press the flowers for her daughter. Oh, that makes it all OK, right? Whatever.

2. I ordered yet another rosary online, this one a bracelet with beads in pastel colors and a Celtic cross. Yesterday it arrived in the mail, and I realized it was for a child, because my wrists are pretty small and it didn't fit me. I don't remember seeing that in the online description! What to do? I combined it with an anklet, and then it fit around my wrist twice. Here is a picture of the kiddie rosary bracelet with the anklet around it.


Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele said...

That neighbor so needs to be waterboarded. What a piece of crap stealing flowers without permission. Yes I torture for flower and cat crimes

Famous Hat said...

To see how Hardingfele deals with spammers, see my next post.