Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Knock-Out Contest

Last week Hardingfele told me that there are knock-in mice as well as knock-out mice. (Wonder if they knock in the firefly gene to make the mice glow? That would be excellent.) She wondered what you would get if you crossed a knock-in mouse with a knock-out mouse, and I said clearly you would get a knock-knock mouse. She said there has to be a joke there somewhere, but I could only come up with this:

Knock knock!

Who’s there?

Knock knock!

Who’s THERE???

Knock-knock mouse!

Pretty lame, I admit it, but it’s about time there was another Famous Hat Contest, and this is the perfect opportunity. Leave your best knock-knock mouse joke in the comments, and the best one (as judged by me) will win a valuable prize to be determined at a later date. If nobody has one, then I guess I win by default. So let me hear those jokes!

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Famous Hat said...

Here is Kathbert's entry:

Old McDonald had a mouse
C G A T U
With a knock-out here
And a knock-in there
Here a knock, there a knock
Everywhere a knock knock
Old McDonald had a mouse
C G A T U

Famous Hat said...

Here's another attempt by me:

A knock-out mouse walkes into a bar and knocks into a knock-in mouse and is knocked out cold. When he came to, he knocked back a tall cold one.