Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tragic Spam

Hardingfele received this piece of spam, entitled: "Tragic Situation...Help Needed."

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes my Family and I came down here to London,United kingdom for a short vacation,unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all the bad news is our flight will be leaving in less than 8-hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.

Am freaked out at the moment! I will need your help (LOAN) financially. I promise to make the refund once we get back home. Please let me know if you can help?

Pam McScammer

And here is Hardingfele's heartfelt reply:

Dear Pam,

You little pathetic scam artist with no brain capacity. You really think someone random will loan you money and believe that you lost all your money and no one in England is willing to help you. Really? Have you tried the Queen or Prince William? Maybe they could take you into Buckingham palace and you can drink tea and eat crumpets with marmalade as you tell her your tale of woe. I wonder what embassy you went to? The one for Cheatoslovakia or Scamistan? So sorry. I guess you will have to remain in England and work the docks. Be sure to acquire a thick Cockney accent to blend in.

Toodles,
Hardingfele

I have nothing to add. Do you? Feel free to put it in the Comments.

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele said...

I am sooo flattered my letter was featured on your blog. One minor correction, the spammer was Victoria and honestly, it makes no difference if we protect her identity, because Victoria or Pam is most likely some dude in a Nigerian internet cafe

Famous Hat said...

Um.... You said to tweak it so I did. I like the name Pam McScammer better than Victoria Cardiel for a scammer anyway.