Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cherokee Marsh


Today was a really fun day for me. I took the morning off of work, and Travalon, Rodney, and I went for a hike in Cherokee Marsh. Then in the afternoon I manned a booth with a coworker at a library association meeting, and all we had to do was smile at people and answer questions about our books. And this counts as work! I love it!

Here are some photos from my recent adventures. First, Tiffy, Travalon, Richard Bonomo, and I at the corn maze:


Here are some photos of the fall foliage at Devil's Lake:




And a couple of shots from the Merrimac Ferry on our way back home:



This is out of order, but here are some photos of Governor Dodge State Park:



This is a lovely shot Rich took of the autumn colors in the Arboretum:


Here are a more recent photo of Roche-a-Cri, a photo of Chickadee Rock in the same state park, and a couple of shots of Rabbit Rock, which is in a little wayside park.







Finally, here are Travalon and Rodney in Cherokee Marsh.



Famous Hat



No comments: