Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Photos of My Summer So Far


It is way past time for another pictorial post. First, here are a couple of photos from the Lake Monona cruise I took with Travalon and Ma and Pa Hat.



These photos are not in chronological order. Below are a picture of the Rose Tower at Olbrich Garden from the time I visited with Ma and Pa Hat, and a second one from the Rose Tower when I visited this Sunday with Travalon, as well as a shot of the Thai Pavilion, which is the only Royal Thai pavilion in the United States




Here are some photos of flowers, including my poppy and Kathbert's orange lilies, which were blooming in June, my purple lily which was blooming on Sunday, and a prickly pear cactus that was blooming on the 4th of July.





Tiffy and I saw this sign in the window of a restaurant on State Street. I sure hope they are able to find some good wait stuff!


And finally, here is a photo from the perspective of the mysterious lights I could see from the Monona Terrace. As it turned out, they were the signs above the stores in a strip mall called Lakeview Mall. Since you can see the mall from the Monona Terrace, I figured you must be able to see the Monona Terrace from the mall - and you can! This was our view during brunch at the Crema Cafe.


Famous Hat


No comments: