Friday, February 24, 2017

Where Has Famous Hat Been?


Sorry for my silence all week. I was planning to post some photos, but life kept getting in the way. Tuesday evening Travalon and I went to Liliana’s for their macadamia nut-themed dinner, as a sort of tropical coda to a balmy day. Wednesday was even more beautiful, and in the evening I went to choir practice and then took a walk with Rich to get my steps for the day. Trying to achieve 10,000 steps in a day does take a lot of time if you can’t just work it into your regular routine! Yesterday evening the Rosary Ladies all met for Mass after work and then a rosary. After that Jilly Moose, OK Cap, another woman who does not (yet) have a name on this blog, and I went out to dinner, and we spent so much time talking that it was almost nine when we left the restaurant. Then tonight I am going to another Ukulele Newbies jam, so who knows if I will have time to post photos after that? The jam will get done early, and it is about two blocks from my house, but Travalon just bought Trivial Pursuit and Clue, so we may play board games tonight. Instead of counting on having time to post photos, I am just writing this lame little explanatory post. Winter is back with a vengeance today, and it was sleeting when I took my lunchtime walk, but it wasn’t that cold. Ma Hat’s Cuddly Rosary ™ comes in handy on these days when I have to wear gloves outside. Ladies, if you are reading this, maybe we should all use our Cuddly Rosaries ™ to go on a rosary walk sometime. It’s one way to get outside when the weather isn’t ideal.

Famous Hat

No comments: