Sunday, May 19, 2019

Photos of May Flowers


Since  spring lasts for a week and a half around here, I have to enjoy it while I can. This first photo is a tulip tree on campus with its distinctive leaves that almost look like little tulips.


This is a tulip with barely any stem that someone abandoned in the adoration chapel at my church.


Here are some photos from the Allen Centennial Gardens on campus.

 magnolia

 fancy tulips

 more tulips

And these photos are from Olbrich Gardens, where I hung out with Tiffy on Saturday.

 fountain facing Rose Tower

 magnolia

 tulips

 I love this sign!

 This one too! "Random Laser Beam"!

 fountain by Thai Pavilion

 cherry blossoms

 pearl bush

view from the Rose Tower

 black tulips

 Tiffy and me and crabapple blossoms

 yet another fountain

 tri-color beech

 tulip

 sedum

 crabapple blossoms

 double daffodils

And this is the redbud tree that was featured on this blog years ago as a little seedling. It lives in Rich's yard.


And finally, Rich, Tiffy, and I found this metal design with Madison landmarks on it downtown, and I loved their depiction of the Thai Pavilion.


Famous Hat

No comments: