Today after Mass we had our monthly Care for Creation meeting, and it was a lot of good news, like that they raised enough money for the solar panels, which are installed and will be switched on soon. Also, in the three years the parish has been recycling stretchy plastic (the task Travalon and I help with), we have recycled three TONS of it! That's kind of amazing.
After lunch, Travalon and I went to my new parking lot to check out train graffiti.
I'm feeling a bit of malaise today, and maybe it's because I haven't played music lately. However, I didn't want to risk getting tangled up in Iron Man triathlon road closings on the way to band practice, so I just stayed home. It was terrible last time I had to deal with it, and I read about a guy here in town who got so frustrated that he plowed through a barricade and injured several people, which I could see myself doing. So better to stay home and out of jail.
Famous Hat
















No comments:
Post a Comment