Tuesday, January 25, 2011

After the Game

Looks like Cutler is not just a sore loser but an unfashionable one:


Sorry, I have no idea who to give credit for this photo - I just got it via email from Tiffy.  Now if I were Lovey Smith - which clearly I am not - I would have watched how the line was protecting the third-string quarterback and letting him get stuff done, exactly the way they did NOT have Cutler's back, and I would think it might be time to make some changes.  Being quarterback involves more than having a great throwing arm, and Cutler does not appear to have the respect of his teammates.

However, I think Lovey may have gone too far when he announced the Bears are getting a new starting quarterback:


Just kidding, Bears fans.  Don't have a heart attack!  Just a hilarious email I got from Toque McToque, and again I do not know who to credit for the photo.  BOO BRETT!!!!  We're going to the Super Bowl without you, man!!

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Toque McToque said...

Be careful! You never know if he'll have the chance to read this, he must have a lot of free time on his hands at the moment. ;)

Famous Hat said...

Yeah, he'll be WATCHING the Super Bowl instead of PLAYING in it!! :)

Word verification today is "nousere," as in, "Nousere, Brett, you are not getting a ring this year!!"