Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jade Necklace Seeks Compatible Accessories

One thing I find fascinating about social networking websites is that people who are long dead or entirely imaginary have their own page… or usually pages.  To my surprise, there are at least three for Buxtehude.  Who knew?  Today I discovered that the Catechism of the Catholic Church has its own page.  Check it out.  Apparently the Catechism is 101 years old and lives in St. Louis, which might explain why I like that city so much.  The Catechism is a straight married Capricorn male with children, which is a relief.  I’d hate to think it was a gay Libra transsexual with a relationship status that is complicated.  But now I am wondering about other inanimate objects.  Do they have their own websites?  For example, what if my jade necklace had its own social networking page?


About me: I am a jade necklace with a silver bamboo pattern. My interests include matching bracelets, hanging around (necks), and jewelry boxes.

Status: Single, but I really match Famous Hat's jade bracelet pretty well
Here for: meeting like-minded accessories
Orientation: Usually straight, sometimes crooked
Religion: I have been inside Catholic and Lutheran churches
Zodiac Sign: Aries (I guess - Famous Hat got me in April one year)

I don't smoke, but with the right ensemble, I can be smokin'!

So if you know of any jewelry looking for a friend, have them check out Jade Necklace's website.

Famous Hat

No comments: